When I contemplate upon many things this morning, and my deep and profound respect for those who come into and out of lives for even the briefest of moments. I am amazed at the spirit they bring with them, that touches our lives, and causes us to want to pause for a moment, and do better, be better, to see better those things of greater value and worth in our lives... our family, our friends, the work in the temples... the Savior... I think upon my own sons, who are preparing, and growing close to the time they will also be leaving on their own missions. How I hope that even just a brief encounter with new people, will so leave an impression upon them that they will know they were in the presence of an angel on earth, who speaks and acts with the authority, and in the priesthood power and strength of the Lord...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0aX3evbh5M
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll try again, this is the third time I am trying to leave a comment on this post...I'm not sure why I'm having so much trouble.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the song...Looks like it was recorded at the MTC. I like that they record the musical numbers and send them to the missionary's parents. Cool, huh?!!
I think I got the hang of it, I have to be signed in when I comment as well as do the word verification. Hopefully, I won't have any more trouble!! :)
ReplyDelete